- This website, www.tcgdigital.com, (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”) is created and maintained by or for TCG Digital Solutions . (Hereinafter referred to as “TCG,” which includes its subsidiaries company), having its Corporate Office in Kolkata India.
- Visitors to the Website (herein after referred to as “Users”) are bound by the following terms and conditions. Please read these carefully before continuing to use the Website. TCG reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time.
While TCG has taken reasonable care in this regard:
- TCG does not guarantee the completeness or accuracy or reliability of such information.
- No warranty is given that the Website will operate error-free or continuously or that the Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful features.
- In no event shall TCG, its directors and offices, be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruptions, loss of programs or information, etc.,) arising out of the use of the Website or of its content, or the inability to use it, or any information provided on the Website.
- TCG reserves the right, without any notice to Users, to change, modify or discontinue any aspect of the Website at any time, including any information or contents or features.
- TCG reserves the right to collect, analyze and disseminate the patterns of usage of the Website by any or all of its Users. This includes sharing of information with its business associates as a general business practice.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by TCG or its licensors.
- Except as otherwise stated on the Website, all information or content on the Website is the exclusive property of TCG or its subsidiaries. No information or content on the Website may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without the prior written consent of TCG, except as otherwise specifically permitted on the Website.
- TCG trademark shall not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of TCG.
- Unauthorized use of any information or content appearing on the Website shall violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- By providing personal details to TCG, Users are consenting to its use in accordance with its privacy practices.
- While TCG assures that it will do its best to ensure the privacy and security of Users’ personal information, it shall not be held responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of the Users’ personal information by any person(s).
- Users agree to indemnify, defend and hold TCG harmless from and against all claims losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable legal fees arising out of or relating to any misuse, by them, of the information or content provide on the Website.
- The Website may provide links to other websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to Users. TCG is not responsible for the privacy practices, other practices, or the information or content of these linked websites. Users shall bear all risks associated with the use of such linked websites.
- TCG may terminate Users’ access to the Website at any time, for any reason, without giving notice. The terms regarding or relating to warranties, damages and indemnification shall survive such termination. These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of India. Users agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to the aforesaid terms and conditions or to the Website, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Kolkata, India, for the resolution of all such disputes.
In case of any questions on the aforesaid Disclaimer Policy, please email them to: