Digital aviation enterprise
TCG Digital is associated with creating history in airport technology. That began when we implemented the messaging middle-ware at one of the largest airports in the world; while they were preparing for hosting the Olympics in their city.
TCG Digital’s expertise is enhanced by having worked with multiple, global airlines. Our breadth of self-service applications, implemented in over 270 airports worldwide, also broadens our scope. As a result, we offer numerous capabilities with packaged solutions to automate and to increase operational efficiencies for small, mid-sized, and large airports.
TCG Digital capabilities
- We leverage domain understanding for business analysis and consulting. We provide an assessment of “as-is” business processes and the IT landscape to create a road-map for a “to-be” Digital Airport.
- Custom applications are developed and implemented for airport operational efficiency.
- We provide data-driven, digital transformation initiatives which leverage data scientists, SMEs and best in class IP; measure, monitor, and manage top-line and bottom-line.
- We deliver Customer Experience Analytics at all touch-points; driven by data science and analytics.
- We enhance, customize, and support Departure Control Systems.
Sample experiences across global airports :
TCG DIGITAL VALUE ADD
Regional airport in south east asia
> Consulting for business process and IT roadmap
> Gap assessment from “as-is” to “to-be” vision based on industry best practices
Two of the largest airports in asia pacific
> Central integrated information messaging switch
> Operations monitoring and management system
> Vehicle management mystem
> Emergency control system
Largest national airport authority in india
> Provide managed services support –operations and management support to ensure successful EDI data exchange for integrated cargo management system
Multiple airports across North America
> Development, implementation, and maintenance of self-service check-in kiosk application and self bag drop application across airports
> Operations management visualization
> Airport resource management
> Gate assignment